Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #4

WHAT AM I WORKING ON?

I'm glad House Wishword was the first to present it has allowed me to present an idea to the class and get much needed constructive feedback. So with that, I have started to go back and revise certain parts of my story. cLeaning up confusing parts and making the realistic aspects more believable. 

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THE PROCESS?

I have never written anything the size of a novel(mostly essays and a few short creative works)so I'm excited to go through the process and see what I can accomplish. While I was nervous presenting my work the feedback I received was much needed. So I thank everyone for listening to my first attempt and opening my eyes to different ways to improve my story.    

WHAT AM I READING NOW?

I'm still reading the blogs and loving every moment of it. Keep up the creative work everybody!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you and the rest of House Wishword for embracing the daunting task of presenting first. i'm very interested in your story and look forward to seeing where it goes.

    ReplyDelete