Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #2

WHAT AM I WORKING ON?

I've started to work on a few more poems one titled The Morning Dew and the other has yet to be named. I'll be posting The Morning Dew in a few days since I want to make a few more tweaks before it's ready for my blog. I've also continued to work on the fable-realism experiment which has been a really fun project one of which I have really enjoyed. 

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THE PROCESS?

The Fable-Realism Experiment has been an absolute blast. It has allowed to incorporate so many ideas from works of fiction to the most realistic aspects of everyday life. Since I've used a fictional character as my protagonist I've been able to take their life and spin it completely around for my own amusement. I can't wait to finish it. I have really started to get into the swing of things by trying out more experiments and making writing an everyday priority. 

WHAT AM I READING NOW?

I'm still reading the same books as I was reading last week but because it is required material I've also been reading On Writing by Stephen King which is surprisingly interesting, a memoir one I can't seem to put down. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the magic realism activity. Which prompts did you receive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Security line at airport and A dog that demands civil rights

      Delete