Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #3

WHAT AM I WORKING ON?

I've started a chapter book that I will be completing the first chapter of for Submission Day. I have also been working on completing The Morning Dew poem and in a few days upon request from my house, I will be posting the Fantasy-Realism story that I wrote.

Total Word Count: 1,941

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THE PROCESS?

I'm really enjoying the process of writing both short stories and a chapter book. Today after experiencing the first drafting day I have been opened to the idea of sharing work. I have been on the fence about doing so in fear that people would not enjoy my writing but after reading and sharing a short story I'm more inclined to post and receive feedback. 

WHAT AM I READING NOW?

I have put down the other novels I was reading for now as to focus on writing my own stories but have had a blast reading other people's blogs their stories and what they have to say. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of writing is going on! Excellent news.

    I can relate to your "What am I reading now" answer. Much of my reading time is now devoted to these cool creative writing blogs.

    ReplyDelete