Thursday, March 16, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #8

I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring break. 

What am I working on?

I have not been working on much this week just spring break fun but I have bought a small notebook that I can carry around. After we talked about how to get more writing in I thought hey! let's give this a try. As someone who prefers writing with a pen, it seemed perfect. I've only written down random thoughts so far but hopefully something more concrete in the future. 
About 300 words

How do I feel about the process?

I love it. I feel like I feel more accomplished when writing something down. So I'm excited to see where this goes. 

What am I reading now?

Not much still just taking my time through On Writing. 

1 comment:

  1. I so glad you're loving the process, James! Keep up the good work and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete