Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #6

First I wanted to say fantastic job to those who presented today and I can't wait to listen to the rest of them. 



WHAT AM I WORKING ON?

After a few weeks of not working on much of anything I've started to get back into the swing of things. After spending time on the narrative assignment I have been actively trying to not only progress the story but to make the necessary changes for a more congruent novel. I've changed quite a few things that I believe has made the story a better read. More recently I have written a short poem only a few stanzas so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to add much more to it at this time.

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THE PROCESS?

The process so far has been incredible. My creativity is flowing once again and I am eager to sit down and write more of whatever comes to my mind whether it's for my novel or for something brand new. 



WHAT AM I READING NOW?

I'm reading On Writing as well as a few poems from the Victorian Era for my English Literature class (fun stuff) and of course as many blogs as I can sink my teeth into.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your creativity is flowing! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete