Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #10

What am I working on?

After the character building we did today in class I've decided to use that character in a story. When I finished writing the first chapter of my novel, I wasn't entirely happy with the outcome therefore I want to take a different approach this time using this new character.

How do I feel about the process?

I have always been one to make up a character as I wrote, but after today's activity I've  been exposed to a whole new world of character building. Moving forward I plan on always creating a character in depth before writing their story. 

What am I reading now?

I am still reading and having a lot of fun with The Road.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to develop my characters a bit more before I dive into writing as well...

    ReplyDelete